Selection is done depending on educational quality, skills, professional experience, and the motivation of the candidates who would like to study at our school.
For this reason, throughout the online pre-registration process, the school asks students to send their CV, a letter of presentation with reasons for wanting to attend the school, and a book containing their most noteworthy works.
In case of needing other requirements, these will be described specifically in programmes that require it.
- Evidence will have to be provided of university qualifications (university graduate, architect, or engineer) or diploma (diploma holder, architectural technician, engineering technician, or university graduate).
- Applicants without the required university qualification may study for a diploma, which will be awarded by the IDEC (Institute of Continuing Education) of the Pompeu Fabra University, depending on their professional experience.
- Minimum attendance at 80% of sessions.
- Presentation of the works that are assigned during the course modules.
- Realisation of a final project in which the student will apply the acquired knowledge.
- Presentation of the project to the evaluation committee.
Pre-registration for master and postgraduate programmes are done online at this link.
The steps are specified there, as well as the requirements, for studying in all of the programmes.
One week before the beginning of the course, registration is formalised at ELISAVA.
See the document prices for the year 2016-17 at the end of this page. Members of the Alumni Association of the School (Alumni Bold) will benefit from a 15% discount.
Students who want to finance the registration fee can do so under advantageous conditions at Santander Central Hispano (SCH).
ELISAVA has an information point and financing application procedures available with this entity.