Postgraduate in Packaging Design and Strategy (only in spanish)
Postgraduate Diploma in Packaging Design and Strategy, degree awarded by Pompeu Fabra University (UPF) and ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
From September to February.
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
From 5 to 9.15 p.m.
Year 2018-2019: 4.900 € (plus 500 € in concept of registration fee)
• University degree or university graduate degree in graphic design, product design or product engineering.
• Professional experience that can be accredited
• In addition, in general, it will be required to:
- Have a high level of Spanish, both of understanding, speaking and writing for the Spanish course.
- Have a high level of English, both of understanding, speaking and writing for the English course.
- The candidate must be an efficient and autonomous person in the use of graphic design software.
Course in Spanish
Management and teaching staff